Grand Hotel Adriatic**** Opatija
GRAND HOTEL ADRIATIC is located close to the centre of Opatija, with a beautiful view over the Kvarner bay and its islands.
The Grand Hotel Adriatic complex consists of two buildings, Adriatic I and Adriatic II , having a joint reception and other hotel facilities.
Top-of-the-art congress centre Adriatic as well as unique wellness centre in Opatija are integral parts of the hotel.
Adriatic I **** - newly renovated SUPERIOR rooms offering all top-quality conveniences. Rooms with air-conditioning, shower/toilet or a bathtub/toilet, cable TV, mini-bar, safe, hairdryer, direct telephone line and free WI FI internet.
Adriatic II *** - comfortable and air-conditioned STANDARD rooms, shower/toilet or a bathtub/toilet, cable TV, mini-bar, safe, hairdryer, direct telephone line and free WI FI internet.
- Adriatic I - 171 rooms (suites included)
- Adriatic II - 136 rooms
- Restaurant Adriatic
- Cafe & Restaurant Nimfa
- Casino Adriatic (American Roulette, Carribean Stud Poker, Black-Jack, Texas Hold´em , Punto Banco, slot machines)
- Hotel´s natural stony beach with a restaurant Garden Beach offering national & international cuisine (specialties during the summer season)
- Tantra Spa & Beauty Centre:
- Tantra Spa (area of 550 m²) on the top 8th floor of Adriatic I: swimming-pool with heated sea water (also during the summer months), whirlpools, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp, aromatized cooling showers (cold steam mist with blue chromo light, tropical rain with orange chromo light and mango aroma), ice pit, relaxation zone, suntanning deck.
- Tantra Beauty centre on the ground - floor of the hotel, covering an area of 600 m2 with 10 units for massage and 5 spas
- News-stand and souvenir shop
- Internet corner
- Wireless access to the Internet is free of charge and is available in the whole hotel area
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and technical support in all Convention Centre facilities
- Dental Surgery
- Studio Aevum- Aesthetic Medicine-Anti aging
Check in - 1 p.m.
Check out - 11 a.m.